The East Wing Jardinière

Althorp by TA

Customize 

The original Louis XV, circa 1760 in the East Wing Corridor at Althorp

A marquetry and brass mounted jardinière, the circular caddy moulded top painted with the Spencer coronet, with a pierced brass gallery and an inset removable brass liner above an interlacing strap work marquetry inlaid frieze...


The original Louis XV, circa 1760 in the East Wing Corridor at Althorp

A marquetry and brass mounted jardinière, the circular caddy moulded top painted with the Spencer coronet, with a pierced brass gallery and an inset removable brass liner above an interlacing strap work marquetry inlaid frieze tapering cabriole legs with finely cast ormolu mounts and sabots.

A waterproof liner should be used for plant display.
W 22 x D 22 x H 31

Shipping times may vary per vendor and product. Color may vary as whats shown as most of our products are customizable.

Recently Viewed Products