American Heritage Billiards - the world's leading Pool Table, Game Table, Bar and Bar Stool manufacturer - presents the Marietta Pool Table.
The uniquely patterned rails and rail blinds encourage a second look, while the construction and playability keep you coming back to the Marietta. Featuring custom shield pockets, diamond sights and a striking Sierra stain, the Marietta is sure to be a crowd pleaser no matter where it resides.
Custom leather pockets seamlessly blend with the diamond sighted top rail of the pool table's perimeter.
The pool table offers excellent playability while it's remarkable design, exceptional styling and striking Sierra brown finish exudes class and taste.
The American Heritage Marietta includes 1" certified slate and teflon-coated felt for tournament-quality play.
The Marietta Pool Table comes complete with an accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories.
Pool Table Features:
- American Maple hardwood construction with a striking Sierra finish
- Cabinet corner is produced using 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction principles
- Two cross members and two center beams are utilized to ensure the cabinet stays square and true forever. These cross-laminated beams interlock together which prevents warping and twisting
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- Khaki, Teflon-coated spill-resistant felt
- American Maple rails with decorative sights
- Custom-tailored leather shield pockets
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 55.5" W x 98.75" L x 32.25" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
Included Accessories in Designer Kit: